By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Daily LondonDaily London
Font ResizerAa
  • UK & Europe News
  • World Affairs
  • Tech & Innovation
  • Culture & Society
  • Voices of London
Reading: 13 remain in hospital one week after Bondi Beach massacre
Share
Font ResizerAa
Daily LondonDaily London
  • UK & Europe News
  • World Affairs
  • Tech & Innovation
  • Culture & Society
  • Voices of London
Search
  • UK & Europe News
  • World Affairs
  • Tech & Innovation
  • Culture & Society
  • Voices of London
Follow US
© 2025 Daily london. All Rights Reserved.
Daily London > World Affairs > 13 remain in hospital one week after Bondi Beach massacre
World Affairs

13 remain in hospital one week after Bondi Beach massacre

Daily London
By Daily London
Published: December 21, 2025
Share

Daily London

Thirteen people injured during the Bondi Beach terror attack remain in hospital more than a week after the massacre.

The Opera House was once again lit up in support of victims last night, the final night of Hanukkah.

A single illustrated candle was pictured on the masts of the Sydney icon on a national day of reflection, while at Bondi Beach a moving vigil with a minute’s silence at 6.47pm (AEDT) to mark exactly one week since the first shots were fired.

The Opera House was once again lit up in support of victims last night, the final night of Hanukkah. (Getty)

NSW Health said 13 people remained in Sydney hospitals as of 7.30pm on Sunday, including three who were critical but stable.

  • One patient is in a stable condition at Prince of Wales Hospital.
  • One patient is in a critical but stable condition and one patient is in a stable condition at St George Hospital.
  • Three patients are in a critical but stable condition and one patient is stable at St Vincent’s Hospital.
  • Four patients are stable at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
  • Two patients are in a stable condition at Royal North Shore Hospital.

Last night, NSW Premier Chris Minns said Bondi Beach had been “reclaimed” by the thousands who attended the vigil.

“My heart is heavy for the lives that were taken here,” he said.

NSW Premier Chris Minns said Bondi Beach had been “reclaimed” by the thousands who attended the vigil. (Getty)

“I want to say this clearly and sincerely: we are deeply sorry. With humility I acknowledge the government and its highest duty is to protect the citizens and we did not do that one week ago.

“That reality weighs on me heavily.

“We must accept that responsibility and use that to do everything and anything we possibly can to stop it from happening again.”

You Might Also Like

Westfield Mt Druitt Man, 21, arrested after ‘running through shopping centre with knife’ in Sydney
Two dead, woman in serious condition after drowning in NSW river
US Justice Department releases new batch of Epstein documents
Why are shark attacks on the rise and everything you need to know, explained by experts
Multiple people feared dead in horror Bondi Beach shooting
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Whatsapp Email Print
Previous Article Albanese booed, Minns praised at Bondi Beach vigil
Next Article Immigration, police check: Andy wanted to call Australia home. Instead he was accused of crimes he ‘couldn’t have’ committed

Stay Connected

16k Like
85k Follow
45.6k Subscribe
Telegram Follow
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Interstate crews brought in to help firefighters battle massive blaze
World Affairs
International Olympic Committee grills organisers at Milan meeting
World Affairs
Search for vulnerable woman who disappeared from bus stop nearly two months ago
World Affairs
Man arrested after allegedly mimicking shooting near footbridge
World Affairs

Daily London – The Global Pulse from the UK

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[email-subscribers-form id=”1″]

Daily LondonDaily London
© 2025 Daily London. All Rights Reserved.